Δευτέρα, Αυγούστου 06, 2007

the movie i'll never recomend

wishin on a star...
wish i wasnt able to cry..
wish you were happy..
wish just one second of an entire life was true.
not fake.
with vivid colours.
with no secrets behind it,no hidden messages-thoughts,sentiments.
we die a little every day,every minute that passes....even when we are on the bus,even when we kiss the one we love,even when we laugh our heart out.everythin is just so fluid,liquid,not enough for anyone.
other people dream new things,better moments,great success,they dream.
other people just wait,wait for the perfect moment,for the love unexpected,for the big chance to just knock their door.
i cry,we all do.
some with tears,others with silence.combination is possibly bad,but still it heals.in a way.
its like acid in wounds.make the wound disappear.sometimes will take the foot as well but that's just a small amount of a payment you owe.and you just dont know.they never tell.
wish just one moment was real.as in with flesh and blood and a heart beatin.for real.will you forget me?of course you will.you'll forget one day the hug you gave me the first night when you were lookin me in the eyes and i saw inside them us together.just a sparkle.a reflection of a dream.you'll forget the things you'll say tomorrow when somethin phenomenically better will appear at your window.reflections and illusions my friend.i see you in me.i see me in you.i can't stand thoughts screamin.it's just too much.
but forgive me,i'll forget all that when i'll open my eyes and you'll be next to me smilin.